I Said NO I Said NO

Should Not Mix

Western cartoon characters should NOT be intertwined with an anime. Ever.

It's just so horribly out of place that I feel personally insulted. For the style and type of flash that your make, just stick to anime characters. I can imagine you'll have quite a bit less low reviews, as I doubt those who dislike anime would have even watched it.

I rate a three for having what appears to be the central joke revolving around a character that should not have showed up in the first place. I could go on and on about the rest of the flash, but I believe that Redfeather08 covered rather well the lacking parts.

Happy-lanD Happy-lanD

Fantasmic

When I saw this, I instantly thought of "HAPPY CAVERN OF HAPPINESS", and was expecting it to play out similar. Even though it didn't, it's bizarreness is great.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Awesome Video

It also seems that everyones seeing him as bad, rather then just mischivious. Given the chance, I probably would have scared the prowly too.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Awesome!

As a lazy cross country runner, I found this to be perfect inspiration.

Rape Bus Rape Bus

AHAHAhAH I AM GOD

This has got to be one of my favorite flash movies. A whimsical adventure indeed.

Tarboy Tarboy

Awesome

I can't wait to see Tarboy II.

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

Awesome

Went perfectly to the song, I must say I'm in awe.

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you!

Happy Cutie Bunny Easter! Happy Cutie Bunny Easter!

lol

I thought this was rather funny. The reactions it got out of people who expected it to be something nice and cute were also funny. Maybe they shouldof looked to see what it was rated before watching it.

Bridging the Gap 1 Bridging the Gap 1

Very Awesome

It appears to me that the only real excuse people are giving to rate badly is that "the voice was annoying". I found it incredibly hilarious, while understanding that they were yelling to talk to each other. The voice was the best part in my opinion (the guy who fell yelling "Im saved!!" to a bandaid was amazingly funny). Can't wait till the next episode comes out.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Awesome

I love the loading screen with the witch, and WHY is it that everything attacks at the least convinient time?