I Said NO I Said NO

Should Not Mix

Western cartoon characters should NOT be intertwined with an anime. Ever.

It's just so horribly out of place that I feel personally insulted. For the style and type of flash that your make, just stick to anime characters. I can imagine you'll have quite a bit less low reviews, as I doubt those who dislike anime would have even watched it.

I rate a three for having what appears to be the central joke revolving around a character that should not have showed up in the first place. I could go on and on about the rest of the flash, but I believe that Redfeather08 covered rather well the lacking parts.

Happy-lanD Happy-lanD

Fantasmic

When I saw this, I instantly thought of "HAPPY CAVERN OF HAPPINESS", and was expecting it to play out similar. Even though it didn't, it's bizarreness is great.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Awesome Video

It also seems that everyones seeing him as bad, rather then just mischivious. Given the chance, I probably would have scared the prowly too.

The Outsider The Outsider

Nostalgia-Inducing

I've always loved H.P. Lovecraft's works, and your adaptation brought back the same feelings as when I first read The Outsider. My favorite part by far is how you managed to pull off the perfect look of despair in something that appears "unclean, uncanny, unwelcome, abnormal, and detestable".

Tetris Labs Tetris Labs

The playing field...

...It is random, and jagged.

Spartaman 2 Spartaman 2

Madness

Great game, the part I loved was where it appears as though your supposed to jump on the spinning top thing, and you smash through it AND the spikes.

Piano Study of a Dream Piano Study of a Dream

Amazing Song

It has a sortof "Moonlight Sonata" feel about it.

Nekoprism responds:

I'll take it has a compliment.

Leap Leap

Amazing

It reminds me so much of sand dunes, which is a great thing.

Necksies Necksies

Simply Amazing

The background doesn't even take away from it, as the foreground grabs and holds the attention.

Madness Day 09 Collab Piece Madness Day 09 Collab Piece

Awesome Job

The claw always reminds me of Nightmare from Soul Calibur.